- Are you licensed and insured?
Yes we have a Class A License in Virginia, and we carry Builders Risk Insurance.
- Do you provide a warranty?
Yes, we have a warranty and the various manufacturers products we use also carry their warranties.
- How do I schedule a consultation?
By calling our office at 703-361-1575 or sending an e-mail to email@example.com
- How long is a typical consultation?
Each Consultation varies based on the individuals and what they are looking for but on the average it is approximately 2 hours.
- What hours do you make your appointments?
We usually make them between 7:30 and 5 Monday to Friday, but we will meet based on the clients needs at other times.
- Does E&L have any lots we can purchase?
We do not have any lots but we can refer you to a realtor we have worked with in the past to secure one that will fit your needs and budget.
- Where can I put a modular home?
In General anywhere you could build a site built house.
- What do modular homes look like?
To drive down the street or walk in the door you would not know it was a modular. Even if you knew it could be difficult to tell if you didn’t know where to look.
- What interior options, features, and extras are available?
The options are about the same as any other custom home. Options could include custom kitchen cabinetry, luxury baths, whirlpool tubs, steam showers, fireplaces (both gas and wood burning), hardwood flooring, to name a few.
- What exterior options, features, and extras are available?
We can help you with site installed products like brick, cultures stone, siding, decks, porches and many other options.
- Are modular homes difficult to finance or insure?
Most insurance companies and financial institutions don’t care that it’s a modular home. Some actually prefer the fact that it is modular as that limits many issues that can show up in site built homes.
- Can I use my own lender?
Yes, we will work with you and your lender to make the financing process as smooth as possible.
- Do I need a down payment to sign a sales contract?
Yes, it is typically a percentage of the contract.
We will finalize the plans and options you want in your home with you, review the preliminary plans, and set the stage to proceed with final plans for building permits.
- How do we get started?
Call or e-mail us today to set up your appointment with our experienced sales team to design the home, addition or remodel of your dreams.